Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blue drinks!





Well yesterday afternoon was so warm that I hosed down the long haired dogs before our walk. And boy am I glad I did, because by the end of it you would have never known they were soaked just an hour before. Blue and Bonner looked like they had just gotten out of a blow dryer.

Blue drank water for the first time ever from a bowl on a walk yesterday. In the past she has drunk from a creek, but never from a water bottle, my hand, or a bowl.

PJ did better with staying with the group and was off leash for the first leg of the walk yesterday. After our second water break though, I leashed him back up for the way home, because he wasn't coming just two feet away from me.

Bonner is doing terrific off leash! He's staying with the group. Attempting to get Parker to play with him, although I think he'd do better to egg on Blue.

Parker of course is playing fetch and not letting anyone else near "his" pine cone. All the same, Bonner gets a kick out of chasing him while he chases his pine cone.

We still have a few open spots on our walks each weekday that we'd love to fill up with friendly, well mannered small dogs. Little Paws Big Adventures serves neighborhoods bordering Freeway 13 / Highway 13 in Oakland and South Berkeley. Visit our website to learn more: www.LPBA.net

No comments: