Monday, April 21, 2008

Welcome Bonner!

Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures today, but we have a new Sheltie, Bonner. Envision a smaller version of Blue with drop ears. Bonner and Murphy had a great time romping together. Bonner did great on leash and came to me when called. Tomorrow I'm going to try him out on the long line.

Bandit has a new muzzle to prevent him from nipping cyclists. He loves to herd those cyclists. His muzzle is a wire basket muzzle that blends in well with his coat, so that it's almost unnoticeable. He's able to drink water, pant and take treats with his new muzzle on. He's much calmer, doesn't pull on the leash and sticks close to me when it's on which is great!

Murphy is my dreamboat as usual. Other than barking at horses, Murphy really is the perfect dog. He makes friends with everybody we meet on the trail, has a sunny disposition and is all around the greatest guy I've ever met! His moms are so lucky!

No comments: