Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This afternoon

Well it is definitely caterpillar season. There are dozens of them wandering around on the trail, getting stepped on by the dogs, horses, people and cyclists who don't see them and eating everything in sight. I was surprised to see them eating the poison oak, as i figured there must be something in the plant to protect itself from such a ravishment, but I guess not. Today an equestrian and her horse passed us twice, and I got to find out that yes in fact, Murphy does bark at horses. Luckily I saw her both times from far enough away, that I was able to restrain both dogs as she passed. We have room for four more small dogs in every afternoon group, Mon-Fri. If you'd like to join us please visit our website to learn more and to contact us: www.LPBA.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.